On June 8, Apple held its WWDC keynote where it announced a host of new features coming to the iPhone and iPad later this year. One of the most anticipated announcements was the overhaul to the home screen with iOS 14 which includes widgets, the App Library and picture-in-picture mode. Alongside these changes, Apple is also introducing a new way to customize app icons with different shapes, colours and sizes using the Shortcuts app.
Calculator Aesthetic Icon – An Overview
The calculator icon aesthetic for iPhone in iOS 14 has been a popular topic of discussion ever since the new update was released. There are many different ways to customize the look of your home screen, and one of the most popular methods is to use aesthetic icons. Icons are a great way to add personality to your home screen and make it unique. The calculator icon aesthetic is one of the most popular aesthetics for iPhone users because it is simple and clean but also allows you to show off your personality.
The calculator icon aesthetic for iPhone in iOS 14 is a great new addition to the iOS 14 update. It makes your iPhone look more stylish and modern. The best part about it is that it is very easy to use. You can change the colour of the icons and the size of the icons very easily.
Sample Images Of Aesthetic Calculator Icon
Steps To Set Up An Aesthetic Calculator Icon In Apple iOS 14 and above
In order to give your iPhone a more personal touch, you may want to change the way the calculator app looks. Thankfully, with the release of iOS 14, you now have the ability to do just that. There are a number of different calculator icon aesthetic options to choose from, so, you can find the perfect look for your device. To change the calculator icon aesthetic on your iPhone, simply follow the steps below:
- Open the Shortcuts app on your Apple device. Make sure that your device already has the icon downloaded from the internet or other sources.
- Hit the ‘+’ symbol on the right top corner of the screen. Followed by the ‘add’ option. Here, you should choose the app you want to create the shortcut for. Choose the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option, so that the personalized application will be created and displayed on the home screen.
- This is where you get to select a new name and an icon for your shortcut application (it can be anything you want it to be).
- To save the changes that were made choose the ‘Done’ option.
Move to the home screen and see the new shortcut that you have just created. This newly created shortcut application will function exactly like the default application. The default or original app can be moved to the device library to save space and avoid keeping your display screen crowded.
Points To Remember
- Applications can be personalized individually and can not be done as a whole.
- Paid or free application icons can be used.
- Shortcuts app just creates a shortcut to the desired application with the preferred name and app icon.
- This feature is available only on iOS versions 14 and above.
- The Shortcuts app is built-in. So, this need not be downloaded from anywhere.
- To free up space, default apps can be moved to the device’s library.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are all icon packs paid?
No, definitely not. Not all icon packs are paid. There are free icon packs present on several sites and social media platforms. Almost any image or picture can be used as an icon.
2. How to download the Shortcuts app?
The Shortcuts app comes pre-installed on the Apple device. But the customization feature is available on iOS versions 14 and above only.
Numerous sources offer application icons that can be used. These can be used according to a theme and make app icons coincide with the background as well.
The calculator icon aesthetic for iPhone in iOS 14 has a sleek new look that makes it more useful than ever. The home screen can have a new design that makes it easier to use and also include a new widget that allows you to quickly calculate things on the go. The new feature is a great addition to an iPhone and will make your life easier.
Such an effective app (i.e the Shortcuts app) needs to be used to give your home screen a new look to make it appear cool and exclusive. Try it out yourself and fall in love with customizing your Apple device.