Camera Icon – Overview
The iPhone is a device that many people use daily. It goes beyond just making phone calls and sending text messages. The iPhone has a plethora of features and downloading new apps is one of them. The process of downloading and installing apps is usually pretty easy to do.
The iOS Camera icon has been a part of the iOS home screen since the original iPhone, released in 2007. The Camera icon allows users to quickly launch the Camera app and take photos or videos. The Camera icon has undergone a number of changes over the years but has always been easily identifiable as a camera. The latest version of the Camera icon, introduced in iOS 7, is a flat, white icon with a lens in the centre.
Moving forward with customizing your camera application and giving it an aesthetic look will create a unique look for the home screen. iPhone users can either purchase icon packs or find icons on other platforms as well. By doing so you will be able to find the most suited icon that goes well with other application icons and the background. The detailed procedure of setting an aesthetic camera icon on an iOS version 14 device is mentioned below.
Procedure For Setting Aesthetic Camera Icon
First of all, make sure that the apple device is updated to iOS version 14. Down an image from any website or icon pack and keep it ready before starting the process. Images or icons can be downloaded from the internet by long pressing the image and selecting the ’add to photos’ option. Now that the image is ready, let’s get started with the process.
- STEP 1- Open the shortcut app on your apple device. Once it is opened, click on the ’+’ symbol, present in the top right corner of the screen.
- STEP 2- Select the ’add’ option” and search for the application you want to create an aesthetic look for.
- STEP 3- Click on the dotted icon on the right top corner of the screen and choose where you want the new app to be created (‘add to home screen’ option).
- STEP 4- Give a name to the application (it can be whatever you want, same as the default or personalized name) and choose the icon which you have downloaded to be its icon.
- STEP 5- Select the ‘choose photo’ option from the drop-down list, search for the image you have already downloaded and click on the ‘add’ option.
- STEP 6- After everything is done, press the ‘done’ option to save all the changes. Navigate to your home screen now to find the newly created application, with the preferred name and icon.
NOTE: Sometimes while opening the newly created app, users might see the shortcut app opening before displaying the application. But after the iOS version 14.3, it is no longer the case. Once you get familiarized with the newly created application, the default app can be moved to the library.
Few Samples Of Camera Aesthetic Images For iOS Version 14
It is not necessary for the new icon to be similar to the default icon. It can be whatever you want it to be. Users can even keep their pictures as icons. How cool is that!
There are numerous collections of camera icons all over the internet, you can select the icon according to your preference. Select the icon that matches your energy and style and make it more attractive. Also, make use of logo-creating applications to customize and create your own designs. Let your imagination and creativity run wild.
Apart from using a shortcut application, there are also several apps which can be used to do the customization process. But the only drawback is that personalization features get blocked and users are not allowed to use all their creativity. As some Apple users might not like to put a lot of effort or time into this process, they can definitely turn to other applications and get the work done.
Once you give a new look to your home screen, your iPhone will look ravishing and extravagant. Your Apple device will be customized according to your preference! Sounds great, right? This aesthetic icon-change has become the current trend. iPhone users have fallen in love with this feature and are going crazy over it. So, what are you waiting for? start giving your device an attractive look through this new feature after updating to iOS version 14. Try it out yourself and become a cool Apple user.