The new iOS 14 update for iPhone introduces a host of new features, one of which is the ability to change the look of your home screen. In addition to being able to choose from a variety of new wallpapers, you can now also add widgets to your home screen. And, if you’re someone who likes to customize their phone to match their personal style, you’ll be happy to know that there are a variety of ways to change the look of your app icons as well.
On the 8th of June, Apple held its WWDC keynote where it announced a number of new features coming to the iPhone and iPad later this year. One of the most anticipated announcements was the redesign of the home screen with iOS 14, which includes widgets, an app library and picture-in-picture mode. In addition to these changes, Apple is also introducing a new way to customize app icons with different shapes, colours and sizes using the Shortcuts app.
This app comes pre-installed in iOS version 14 with the feature of customization. This feature gives Apple users the liberty to make their icons exclusive by giving them new unique look. The Shortcuts app simply creates a new shortcut for a particular app with the desired name and app logo.
Steps To Set Aesthetic Notes Icon On Apple iOS 14 And Above
To give your iPhone a more personal touch, you might want to change the look of the notes app. Fortunately, with the release of iOS 14, you now have the option to do just that. There are a number of different aesthetic options for the notes icon to choose from, so you can find the perfect look for your device. To change the aesthetics of the note’s icon on your iPhone, simply follow the steps below.
- Open the Shortcuts app on your Apple device. Make sure your device already has the icon downloaded from the internet or other sources.
- Press the ‘+’ symbol in the upper right corner of the screen. Next is the option to ‘Add’. Here you should select the application for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Now you can choose a new name and an icon for your app (it can be anything you want it to be).
- Select ‘Done’ to save your changes.
- Go to your home screen and see the new shortcut you just created. This newly created shortcut app will work just like the default app. The default or original app can be moved to the device library to save space and prevent the screen from cluttering.
Examples Of Aesthetic Notes Icon
Two people choosing the same aesthetic icon is very rare. This ensures that your display screen can never be copied by anyone else. Make your notes icon coincide with the background and the other app’s icon to give it a theme look and make it stand out.
Points To Remember
- The Shortcuts app will only create a shortcut of the desired app with the preferred app name and icon.
- Shortcuts application is built-in. So, no need to download it from anywhere.
- Applications can be personalized individually and cannot be implemented as a whole.
- Paid or free app icons can be used.
- Default apps can be moved to the device library to free up space.
- This feature is only available in iOS versions 14 and above.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can we find an aesthetic icon?
Many icon packs can be found on the internet and any one of them can be used. Icon packs are available for free and for a price. In addition, all images found online can be downloaded and used.
2. Are all icon packs paid?
No, definitely not. Not all icon packs are paid. There are free icon packs available on several websites and social media platforms. Almost any picture or image can be used as an icon.
3. Where should the ‘Shortcuts’ app be downloaded from?
The Shortcuts app is built-in. So, there is no need to download this app separately. This app is enough to customize all apps on an Apple device of version 14 or above.
Aesthetic notes icon for iPhone in iOS 14 has a sleek new look that makes it more useful than ever. The app has a new design that makes it easier to use and also includes a new widget. Such an effective app needs a new look to make it look cool and exclusive. Try it yourself and fall in love with customizing your Apple device.