Apple introduced a new phone aesthetic icon in iOS 14 that is sure to turn heads. The new icon is a combination of different geometric shapes, creating a look that is unique and eye-catching.
Introduction To Phone Aesthetic Icon
In order to show that your phone is different and unique, you can add an aesthetic icon for the iPhone in iOS 14. There are many beautiful icons to choose from, and you can find them all in the App Store, and of course, it comes for a price!
Phone Aesthetic Icon For iPhone in iOS 14 is a new and revolutionary redesign for your iPhone. This new feature will change the way you look at your phone and make it stand out from the rest. With its unique and stylish design, you will be able to show your personality and style.
Paid Phone Aesthetic Icons For iOS Version 14
There is a wide range of paid icon packs. These icons can be purchased and made used to the fullest. These icons are exclusive and have the ability to provide a better look to the phone’s display. These paid icon packs consist of several icons for various applications. Users can purchase a pack and create an entirely new theme out of it.
Once the icon is purchased and downloaded, the setting up process is very easy and can be carried out in no time. This setting-up process involves just two things; the icon and the shortcuts app, this comes pre-installed and is a user-friendly application.
Working Of Shortcuts App
The shortcuts app just creates a new shortcut for the selected application. The original app remains the same and does not change. The original app can be moved to the phone’s library once the user gets very familiar with the newly created shortcut.
Detailed Steps For Setting Up Phone Aesthetic Icon For iOS Version 14:
In this paragraph, the setting up process of an aesthetic Phone icon to an original application is discussed. The main drawback of using the shortcuts app is that the icon of different applications can not be changed simultaneously. This means that the icons can be changed one after the other. The detailed procedural steps are mentioned below. Make sure to keep the paid icon pack ready before initiating the process.
- STEP 1: Launch the Shortcuts app on your Apple device. Once the app is opened, click on the “+” symbol in the right top corner of the display screen.
- STEP 2: Then click on the “add option” and choose the app you want to create a shortcut for.
- STEP 3: Followed by tapping on the dotted symbol in the top right of the displayed screen and then choosing where you wish to create the new shortcuts app (“add to home screen” option).
- STEP 4: Name of the application (can be any name, same as default or customized name) and select the icon you downloaded as the icon, must be selected.
- STEP 5: Press on the “select photo” from the drop-down list of the menu, find the picture which you have already downloaded and click the “add” option that is shown.
- STEP 6: After everything is set, press Done to save all changes that were made. Now go to your home screen and see the newly created shortcuts app with your preferred icon picture and name.
NOTE: At times, when opening a newly created app, users may see the app opening shortcut before the app is displayed. However, after iOS 14.3, this no longer applies. Once you have become familiarized with the newly created shortcuts app, you can move the default app to your library.
Samples Of Phone Aesthetic Icons
Why Phone Aesthetic Icons?
- Customizing your iPhone iOS 14 involves very basic and simple procedural steps. With just a few clicks, you can change the appearance and feel of your device to make it your own.
- You can select from a variety of pictures, or create your own logos or icons, and personalize the display according to your liking.
- If you are looking for more control over your device, you can also tweak settings like font size, brightness, and wallpaper.
1. How to customize the aesthetic of the Phone app on iPhone?
To change the Phone app icon on your iPhone, you will need to use the Shortcuts app. It allows users to change the aesthetic of all apps installed on their phones.
2. Can I change the aesthetic of all the apps on my iPhone at once?
One of the major drawbacks of the Shortcuts app is that it doesn’t allow users to customize the aesthetic of all their apps at once. You will have to do it one app at a time.
3. What to do if the Shortcuts app is missing on my iPhone?
If you don’t have the Shortcuts app on your iPhone, you can download it from the App Store. It is free and easy to use.
4. Does customizing the app aesthetic change the original app?
When you customize an app aesthetic, it doesn’t change the original app. Instead, it creates a shortcut using the app picture selected by you.
Once you give your home display screen an entirely new look, your iPhone will look showy and extravagant. Your Apple device will be modified according to your likings! Sounds cool, doesn’t it? The change of aesthetic icons of default applications has become the current trend. iPhone users have fallen in love with this amazing functionality and are going crazy over this feature. So, what are you waiting for? start giving your device a striking look with this new feature after updating to iOS 14 or higher updates. Try it yourself and become a great Apple user.