Do you think the application’s icon on your Apple device looks boring? Tired of seeing the default app icons look every single day? We have great news for all iPad and iPhone users. Apple introduced a new function that is called the ‘custom app icon.’ It is an exciting feature that permits you to modify the appearance and feel of the home display screen and other apps. You can make use of this feature for all default and installed applications on the Apple device.
Introducing the VSCO aesthetic icon, a new way to style your photos. With its simple, intuitive interface, you can easily adjust colours, brightness and contrast to create a unique look for your photos. Whether you want to add a touch of luxury or want to create a more modern look, the VSCO aesthetic icon can help you achieve it.
As we all know, VSCO is a photo editing software used by many professional photographers. It has a wide range of features to help users create beautiful photos. With its intuitive user interface, VSCO is perfect for anyone looking to improve their photography skills.
Overview of VSCO Aesthetic Icon
This photo editing and photo-sharing app have a large, user-generated library of filters and effects. It is available on both android and iOS devices and offers a variety of editing features, including adjustments for brightness, contrast, saturation and so on.
What Does The Shortcuts App Actually Do?
The Shortcuts app comes pre-installed on all Apple devices and the feature of customization or personalization is present in iOS version 14 and above. The Shortcuts app creates a shortcut to an already existing application on the device. It does not create a brand-new app. The Shortcuts app that is created can be customized in a manner preferred by the users. Apple users will have the freedom to set any icon through the Shortcuts application that is newly created. The name of the app can also be changed according to the preference of the Apple user.
Since you have this wonderful feature in iOS, anyone can edit their apps as much as they want. However, this functionality is only made accessible in iOS version 14 and higher updates. So, if you’re running an iOS version lower than 14, you’ll have to upgrade your smartphone in the first place. In this article, steps to customize the VSCO app icon on your iPhone are mentioned. This will provide you with an idea of how this personalizing feature might work.
Before getting into the procedural steps, you have to download some VSCO icon images in your phone gallery. As soon as you get the pictures, you should do the following:
- Step 1: Launch the Shortcuts application that is already pre-installed on your device. Tap the ‘+’ symbol in the top right of the display screen. Choose the ‘Add Action’ option.
- Step 2: A new-fangled menu will appear where you have to look for ‘Open app’ and click on it when displayed. Click on the app you want to modify. In this case, you need to select the VSCO app.
- Step 3: You will find the three-dotted symbol in the right top corner of the display screen. Click on it. An option menu will appear, choose the ‘Add to Home Screen’ option and allocate a name to the newly created shortcut.
- Step 4: After that click on the icon that is next to the name of the shortcut. Click on the Photo app. (Your phone gallery will be displayed where you have to select the app image which you have downloaded at the very beginning.)
- Step 5: Then click on the ‘Add’ option in the upper right corner of the screen. Navigate back to the home display screen and see the VSCO icon shortcut that is present.
That is all you have to do to modify the app icon on the iPhone. The exact procedural steps apply to any application you wish to alter in your Apple device of iOS version 14 or above.
Sample Images For VSCO Aesthetic Icon
These are some of the examples of the aesthetic VSCO apps icon. The icon that coincides along with the background offers an even better look.
Most Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why must one alter the app icon on their iPhone?
If you ever get bored with the same old default app, you can make use of this feature to alter the look of the original app. It aids you to modify your home display screen to match your personality and style.
2. What is the purpose of using the Shortcuts app?
Creating new shortcuts on your iPhone requires the Shortcuts app. The personalized app icon functionality is used through this app.
3. How to change the aesthetic for iPhone iOS 14?
Apple now allows users to change the aesthetic of their phones. With the Shortcuts app, users can customize the look of app logos on their iPhones. This feature is available on iOS 14 and higher versions.
4. Is Shortcuts an in-built app?
The Shortcuts app is a pre-installed app on all Apple devices. If you don’t find the app on your phone, you can download it from the Apple App Store. It can be downloaded for free.
5. Can I customize the aesthetic for iOS 13?
To customize the aesthetic for iOS 13, you will need to first upgrade it to iOS 14. The customization feature is not supported by iOS versions lower than 14.
6. Can I customize the aesthetic of all iPhone apps?
With the help of the Shortcuts app, you can customize the look of all the apps installed on your iPhone.
The VSCO application is a photo editing software that has a wide range of filters and effects that can transform your photos or images into something new and beautiful. While it can be used for basic photo editing, it is also great for creating artistry and unique images. This is an effective tool that is appreciated and preferred by most users.
Such an amazing app does require a unique look and be sure to give it by using the Shortcuts app. All the procedural steps are simple and can be easily done. Give it a try and you will enjoy using this feature for sure.